Friday, December 26, 2008

Zeus on the Loose

A little more info on Zeus-
Eric and I have been talking for about 6 weeks on getting another dog and what kind. We narrowed it down to a cane corso (italian mastiff) or an english bulldog. The corso was a better fit for us and we started looking at puppies. Then last Thursday I came home and there was a little guy sitting on my couch asleep wearing antlers!!!! I'm super excited, but he does make me miss my beloved Fuji really bad. But, our other dog, a pit bull named Shy is already acting happier. She has been super mopey since fuji's been gone, and she and Zeus (what we named him) have been flopping around with eachother. Ill post pictures later, but he's 11 weeks old, blue brindle color and his eyes are grey colored. We are not cropping his ears. He's 19lbs, and has rancid toots. He'll be about 110-130lbs. We have him enrolled in puppy kindergarten starting next week because they have to be socialized A LOT because of their protective temperments.
Google Cane Corso to find out more info on the snuggly little guy. ;)

No comments: