Wednesday, December 3, 2008

How Did I Enter a Triathlon in December?

Oh wow! New things! Yippee!

Yesterday my fancy new fluid trainer arrived via UPS along with my Mavic wireless cadence computer. I'm big time, I know. I set everything up in the basement once I got home from work last night. Alas, that wasn't until about 8:45pm, so I didn't get to assemble everything until after 10:30pm. But that's ok. Because that means tonight I have to get my ass on my bike and ride for a little while.

See, I really haven't been on my bike since um ::cough:: september ::cough:: and that was cough:: one time ::cough:: (Excuse me, can you pass a Ricola, please? Thanks). And we all know how much I've been running, or not running, as the case may be. Well, there's this little triathlon that I kinda entered in like, August. And it's This. Weekend. As in, Saturday, 8:00am. Yeah, it's indoors, so I'll be on a spin bike, and running on a treadmill, but still, I have to actually compete. I guess it will be a good place to determine my current fitness (um, none).

I'm off to look up a tv schedule for what's on this evening. Hopefully something worth spinning to.

No comments: