Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fun Run

Yesterday's run wasn't really fun, and wasn't enjoyable, but I couldn't come up with a better title for today's post, so I'll leave it at that. One thing did make me laugh. I ran past the local high school just as class was letting out. A sheriff's car had a smaller SUV pulled over on the side of the road. I could tell it was a student, and that he was standing outside of his vehicle. As I approached, I saw the patrolmen inside his own car. The student, meanwhile, was scrubbing the windows of his suv. Why? Well, he had a bunch of, um, phallic symbols on the side of it, along with "i Heart C*ock." HAHAHA. I remember my friends tagging my car with shoe polish in highschool. It was more like "CC Loves Sophmores" or something dumb. I can just picture the cop, "Uh Son, do you love c*ck?" "no sir, it's.. my friend.." "Get out and clean it off." HAHAHA.
One great thing about yesterday's run was the weather. Sunny, and shorts and t-shirt. Although, i haven't been running much outside, so my knees are stiff today. Tomorrow's long run will be a challenge as the temps are far from shorts weather.

i broke up today's bike workout- 90 min in the am and 90 when I get home from work. I overselpt my alarm and didnt have time to do it all before leaving for work. Ah, the joys of working 60 hr weeks. :)

3 comments:

Tim said...

CC I'm with you and ready for warmer weather. I also ran Friday AM in decent temps and then again on Saturday AM bundled against the 6* wind chill. We'll miss these days when it's 90 at 10am later this summer! Keep your windows clean. Get your A$$ to class btw...;)

Courtney Staton said...

Tim! It's CS now! lol.
I know I know. My work schedule totally changed for Feb. I'm hoping March will be the return to kma. ha.

Tim said...

That's right!! "CS" My bad:) Make sure you're there next week... 60 min TT! Ouch!